The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has announced massive nationwide recruitment into the service for next year (2019).
Latestalert News reports that the Acting Deputy Comptroller-General of Customs in charge of Human Resources Department, Umar Sanusi made this known at a news conference in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital on Tuesday.
The Acting Deputy Comptroller-General explained that 800 would be recruited to fill vacancies in the Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre Category, and 2,400 would fill that of Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in the General Duty Categories.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
Naija News can report that the portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng has opened for 3,200 Nigerians to be recruited during the exercise.
Naija News reports that the application is opened for three positions namely…
1. Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
2. Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
3. Assistant Cadre
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Eligibility For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
To apply, you must fulfil the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Applicants must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
3. Applicant must be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
4. Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019.
5. Applicants must be mentally fit and health fit.
Qualifications For Customs Recruitment 2019
Below are the qualifications all applicants need before applying for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019:
1. Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
3. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
4. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
5. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
6. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
7. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
8. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Naija News reports that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal opened midnight of April 17, 2019, at exactly 2:50 am as monitored by this reporter. The application is expected to last just three weeks only for all positions.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
All applicants must visit the Nigeria Customs Service website via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to start the application.
However, note the following before you apply:
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after the recruitment exercise
You are hereby warned:
1. You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre).
2. Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Customs Application Form Fee
The service said the application is free of charge for all applicants, so be mindful of fraudsters. Also, any use of fraudulent documents will lead to prosecution.
Click HERE to apply for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019.
EFCC chairman arrested and faces panel in Aso Rock
Plot to impeach Akeredolu’s deputy, Ajayi thickens as Ondo Assembly reconvenes
Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson are reportedly back together
University of Canterbury Alumni funding Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand, 2019
Marshall Scholarships for the US Students at King’s College London in UK, 2019
2020 Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship At Monash University – Australia